TPU Layflat Hose is made from extruded thermoplastic polyester based polyurethane (TPU) with excellent wear & tear properties. The reinforcement is made from circular woven filament polyester yarn. The “extrusion through-the-weave” production method gives a very strong bonding between cover and lining as well as firmly encapsulating the woven polyester. Its high quality TPU construction gives it excellent resistance to wear, gouging, and tears. It is also resistant to many chemicals and its superior construction makes it light in weight as compared to rubber hoses and permits it to be made in very long lengths – even in larger diameters. The interlocked reinforcement weaves ensure that the extension in hose length is minimized when the hose is pulled or pressurized – which also keeps “snaking” of the hose to a minimum.
Structure of TPU Layflat Hose:
Inner layer: Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
Reinforcement: High strength circular woven polyester or polyamide.
Outer layer: Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
Applications of TPU Layflat Hose:
For transfer of chemicals, oil & fuel, abrasive substances, potable water, or transfer over highly abrasive ground. Used for applications requiringa heavier high pressure hose or more chemical & abrasion resistant hose.
Advantages of TPU Layflat Hose:
1. Extra abrasion resistance for rugged terrain and extreme conditions.
2. Resistant to oil and chemicals.
3. Heavy duty, high pressure lay flat hose.
4. UV Stabilised.
5. Flexible in all weather conditions from -50 deg C to 80 deg C.
6. Manufactured by an ISO 9002 Approved Company.
7. Smooth surfaces for easy washdown.
8. Low coil volume for easy handling.
Services of TPU Layflat Hose:
1. Standard colour black,other colours on request.
2. Individual marking available.
3. Binding with international couplings available on request.
4. Other diameters on request.
5. Standard lengths 100 m and 200 m.
Specification of TPU Layflat Hose: